Dream Girls Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 25/05/2018 Notice Version: 1.01a
Data Controller Contact Information
Tel: +30 698 564 9084
This document governs the privacy notice of our website www.dreamgirls.gr Our privacy notice tells you what personal data and non-personal data we may collect from you, how we collect it, how we protect it, how we may share it, how you can change it, and how you can limit our sharing of it. Our privacy notice also explains certain legal rights that you have with respect to your personal data.
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
The right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
The right of access
You have the right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
The right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request the removal or deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
The right to restrict processing
You have a right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 30 days of your request. To request your personal data, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.
The right to object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for the following reasons:
- Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling); and
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Automated individual decision-making and profiling
You will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Filing a complaint with authorities
You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
‘Non-personal data’ (NPD) is information that is in no way personally identifiable. ‘Personal data’ (PD) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. PD is in many ways the same as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). However, PD is broader in scope and covers more data.
A “visitor” is someone who merely browses our website. A “member” is someone who has registered with us a newsletter subscriber or joined our members area. The term “user” is a collective identifier that refers to either a visitor or a member.
1.Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website for example when you join the Dream Girls newsletter or submit a review or contact us via our contact form or complete the work as an escort form..
Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your PD when you sign up to subscribe to our newsletter and request information about the girls and services through our website opt-in forms or submit a review or complete a work as an escort form is based on consent and for the purposes of legitimate interests except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject.
What Happens If You Don’t Give Us Your PD
If you do not provide us with enough PD, we may not be able to get back to you with the information you requested about our services or subscribe you to our newsletter . However, you can access and use most parts of our website without giving us your PD.
We Collect Your PD in the Following Ways:
Automatic Information We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any. This information may also include the IP address of your computer/the proxy server you use to access the Internet, your Internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, the type of mobile device, your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our users website experience.
When Entering and Using Our Website
When you enter and use our website and agree to accept cookies, some of these cookies may contain your PD.
At User and Member Registration
When you register as a user or member, we collect your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. for work as an escort, your name, email address, mobile phone number, for reviews your email address and to contact us your name and email address..
Collecting Your Location Information
When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual physical location. We use several technologies, like GPS and IP tracking, to determine your location. These technologies may also provide us with information about nearby cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other devices.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies collect information about the use of the website, such as pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
These cookies enable the website to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the website. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the website.
These cookies can be used to improve a website’s performance and provide special features and content. They can be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
3.Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website, Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with PD. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4.How Your Information Is Used
We use the information we receive from you to:
- Provide our products and services you have requested
- Personalize and customize our content
- Make improvements to our website
- Contact you with updates to our website, products, and services
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you
Communications and Emails
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a member or user. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us. You can change your contact preferences at any time by sending us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing Information With Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your PD to third parties for marketing purposes.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your PD if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and/or other users or members; or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors
If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the website to you, we retain the right to transfer your PD to the new business. The new business would retain the right to use your PD according to the terms of this privacy notice as well as to any changes to this privacy notice as instituted by the new business. We also retain the right to transfer your PD if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
5.Retaining and Destroying Your PD
We retain information that we collect from you (including your PD) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a combination of both. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it.
6.Updating Your PD
- You can update your PD using services found on our website. If no such services exist, you can contact us using the contact information found at the top of this privacy notice and we will help you. However, we may keep your PD as needed to enforce our agreements and to comply with any legal obligations.
7.Revoking Your Consent for Using Your PD
- You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your PD at any time. Such an optout will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates and business partners, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers that provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments, or as otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept. If you want to revoke your consent for us to use your PD, send us an email with your request to: email@example.com
8.Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
- If any postings you make on our website contain information about third parties, you must make sure you have permission to include that information in your posting. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
9.Do Not Track Settings
- Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website not track your movement within our website. Our website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual.
10.Links to Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your PD.
11.Protecting Children’s Privacy
- Even though our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, we realize that a child under the age of 18 may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect PD from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our website, please contact us. Before we remove any information, we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a child is accessing our website, we will delete his/her information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so.
12.Our Email Policy
- You can always opt out of receiving further email correspondence from us, . We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any third party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business, or if our company files for bankruptcy.
13.Our Security Policy
- We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your PD. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your PD. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your PD or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
14.Transferring PD From the European Union
- (PD) that we collect from you is stored and processed in the UK.
15.Changes to Our Privacy notice
- We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If our company decides to change this privacy notice, we will post those changes on our website so that our users and customers are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. If at any time we decide to disclose or use your PD in a method different from that specified at the time it was collected, we will provide advance notice by email (sent to the email address on file in your account). Otherwise we will use and disclose our users’ and customers’ PD in agreement with the privacy notice in effect when the information was collected. In all cases, your continued use of our website, services, and products after any change to this privacy notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Questions About Our Privacy notice
- If you have any questions about our privacy notice, please contact us using the information at the top of this privacy notice.